Using the key images from the film posters, can you answer the questions below. You can deconstruct the posters to show the evidence you need to support your answers.
- What are the conventions of Action Adventure Films?
- How are teenagers Represented in Action Adventure films to appeal to a Target Audience?
Task: Using the three film posters from The Hunger Games, The Amazing Spiderman and Jurassic World:
- Analyse how the films follow the conventions of the action adventure genre.
- Explore how the teenage characters are represented in the film.
- Discuss how you think that these films designed to appeal to the target audience.